Between Friday night and Saturday morning, I carved out time to read from the enormous stack of articles I keep in Instapaper. I thought I’d share the content strategy articles. You might find some of them interesting.
How to make content better
- It’s only words on dot-connection’s blog.
- An Interview with Tiffani Jones Brown by Contents Magazine. She works on content strategy at Facebook. This interview addresses how content strategy can be applied to user-generated content and how it helps the site become better. Imagining the complexity of this team’s work makes me dizzy.
- Content Curation: If You Can’t Be the Source, Be the Resource explains some of the core benefits of curation.
- So you’re sold on curation. Now go make it happen. Crafting the Perfect Content Curation Strategy by Curata.
- Steven Rosenbaum’s Curation Nation by Frank Paynter at the Paper.li Community Blog (I write for it also).
- Infographic: How, When & Where People Share Content on Search Engine Land. 9:30 EST is the best time for sharing on social media sites. Here in Switzerland, it converts to 3:30pm.
- 5 Quick Tips to Make Your Content Live Longer. The life of links is usually very limited. You can use these strategies to make your content live longer.